I hope everyone had a Great Halloween. We had almost 70 ghosts and goblins. That's more than usual for us. It was so much fun seeing all the neat costumes.
This afternoon I got high speed Internet. I can't believe how fast it is!! I am going to love this. I will be uploading a lot more often....Yay!!
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
This is too hard.....I love paper but I think I would take the embellishments.....
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
Stamps....I am a stampaholic!!
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
Cards, Cards, Cards...I love making them.
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he).
Although I think it would be fun for a while to have a Scrap booking store.....I know how much work it is to have a business...lots of paperwork and little time to create....I'll keep my stamp space at home.
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?
I am not really sure. I like simple ...and well embellished. I like clean looking cards and distressed....and I would like to make them all....lol. I generally let the image after it is stamped or colored dictate the style I feel goes with it.
Here are the rules..............
Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions..........make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging....Thanks!!
Now to tag 5 people......hopefully some of these people haven't been tagged.Julie
Just for You Card
This is just a little 3x3 card I made with Carla's Sketch. It was such a great little sketch I saved it to use later.
Here's my little card...
Stamps - House Mouse (image from Carla), Flexible Fancy Phrases.
Paper - Whisper white, blue bayou, printed scraps.
Ink - classic black, close to cocoa.
Image is colored with Prismacolor pencils/oderless mineral spirits.
Accents - flowers, glitter, ribbon, white gel pen.
Thanks for looking everyone....Have a Great Day!!