Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Awards and more High Hopes Sneak Peeks!

I received this Wonderful Award recently from many wonderful Talented ladies. I am so Honoured and Happy that you all enjoy my creations! Thank you! Thank you!!

Here are the Talented ladies that Awarded it to me....Click on their names to visit their Fabulous Blogs!

Jacqueline

Jill

Charly

Kathy

Trina

Donalda

Patricia

Monika

The rules for this award are: 1. The winner can put the logo on her blog. 2. Link the person you received the award from. 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4. Put links to those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a comment on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

I think everyone in my blog roll should be get this award but I will nominate these Brilliant gals!

Alina

Sandra

Bernie

Maria

Lynn

Niki

Jo

If you have already received this award gals just consider it an honour. Be sure everyone to check out their Brilliant blogs....by clicking on their name!

High Hopes Sneak Peeks!!

The Release Date is coming soon .....and I Have some wonderful blog candy coming up....which happens to be ........Fabulous Stamps from this New Release!!

You can also see Sneak Peeks at Kimmies and Katharina's blog!!

13 comments:

Alina said...

Thank you so much, Ila, that this award comes from you, means very much for me! I already said on my blog that, in fact, I also give the award to all the ladies who have a comment on their blog from me, so you are between those ladies!
Have a nice day and thank you again for share with us the beautiful things which you make.
Hugs, Alina

Jo said...

Oh Ila, thank you so much! I really treat this as a great compliment coming from you as I think you are one talented lady!!

craftyb said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! High praise coming from your wee talented self Ila!! I'm so thrilled and delighted to receive this award...I can't thank you enough! bx

sandra_w said...

Ooooo Ila, thank you so much!!!!

Sandra X

Alhambra Club said...

A well deserved award, totally understand why you received it so many times. You are killing me with these sneak peeks, can't wait for the reveal

Lim said...

Congratulation in your award Ila!!!. You really deserved. I love your blog and all your cards .
You are an isnpiration for me and I know for many others.

I can't wait to see the new stamps from High Hopes. :)
Hugs,
Lim

Monika/Buzsy said...

OK... I see someone got to you before me... but too late... I already gave you the awards... again... :o)

Niki Estes said...

Thank you so much, Ila!! This mean so much to me because I absolutely love your work!!

Can't wait to see the new releases!!

Becca said...

A very well deserved award. You are so talented and what you do with the High Hopes stamps (my faves of all time) is absolutely amazing.

I can't wait until the new release, I am biting my nails.
Bela

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Congratulations on your award. You are so talented and really deserve the award.

angeljakki said...

can't wait for the new stamps to be released

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the sneak peeks of the new High Hopes stamps!

Maria said...

Congratulations Ila! Your awards are well deserved. Your work are always top-notched and absolutely gorgeous!

Wow, thank you for passing the award to me. From such a talented lady, well. . .it's a major compliment!!

Maria