Thursday, June 5, 2008

More Birthday cards and a RAK

Sorry I am so long in posting. I've had a busy weekend.....company and our twin daughters birthday which we celebrated on Sat. We played games outside during the day and had a late campfire supper. We had a very nice time.

Other than that it has been gardening time!! The weather has been cooperating...so we have been very busy. I have a small vegetable garden...an oriental garden in the far back with our fire pit and many perennial gardens closer to the house. I am so lucky this year.....my hubby has really put in a lot more time than usual helping me with them...so it is all getting done a little quicker. Actually I mentioned closing down a few of the flower gardens.....(more time for stamping..lol) and that is when my DH decided to help....(works for me). Soon I will be back to stamping more.

I have some Gorgeous Birthday cards and a RAK to share with you!

This one is from Inge....at Patterned Paper along with some fabulous goodies. Check out Inge's blog. Inge is also a DT member for High Hopes and Magnolia (to name a few) and her creations are Super Gorgeous!! This one is from Beth at Sunflowers and Dragonflies. Beth always has the most brilliant tutorials on her blog. I don't think there is a technique that Beth hasn't done.....check out her blog...cause she is always busy sharing something fabulous besides her wonderful creations.

This one is from Flossie at Flossie goes Hi Tech. When I opened this card up ...it was like a celebration in itself......fun birthday confetti came out all over!! How fun is that? Flossie has a Wonderful blog ..be sure to stop and see her Fabulous creations....you will usually come away smilin'.

This is a lovely RAK I've recieved from my friend Tina at Yummy Scrummy Create (Ready Steady Go....) . All the images were wrapped in ribbon....it was like Xmas..opening these all up. Tina's blog is Fabulous and filled with Beautiful Creations! ...plan to stay a while!

I Love everyone of these Beautiful cards girls.....You are all Wonderful!! Thank You So Much and a Big Hug for you all!!

Have a Good Day Everyone!...I'll be back soon......

9 comments:

Alex said...

These are all gorgeous Ila - lucky you! Have fun in your garden but can't wait to see your next stampin' project! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

You received some lovely cards, how great to have your own vegetable garden, love fresh fruit and vegetables.

Risa said...

Your RAKs are super cute Ila, what a blessing to have such wonderful friends!
Have fun with your gardening projects:)

Tina said...

Oh Ila, you made me blush....LOL I am so happy to have made a good friend, there is a little surprise in with your new Sweet Ebony images, they will be in the air on saturday.....I just have to send you Daddies sauce one of these days.... Things have been hectic here but i promise to mail tomorrow, i'm just waiting for a phone call before mailing you..fingers crossed....does that have you thinking? Bye for now Big big hugs Tina xxx

Heather Huggins said...

Wow you've gotten some great mail!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

WoW what a lovely and fun mail day you have had! Everything is just beautiful!

MichelleO said...

What fun cards and to a wonderful lady!

Loved the getting to know you tag, it is great to learn more about our "internet friends".
HUGS
MichelleO

Anonymous said...

You have some wonderful friends Ila, I am not surprised though! Beautiful cards.

Carole :D

Anonymous said...

You certainly got spoiled with all these lovely cards Ila:-D

Your very welcome and have fun:-D

xx Inge