Thursday, August 14, 2008

Awards!!

I have recieved this Award from many Wonderful ladies that all have Fabulous blogs that I Love!!

Jo.....Maria..... Michelle......Sam.....Renee....Sue.....Alina.....Gill.....Bernie.....Line....Kim..... Thank you all So Much!! I am so Honered to recieve this Award from all of you!!...and I give it right back to you all!!

Here are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Put links of those blogs on yours

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you´ve nominated. Now I would like to nominate the following blogs with this award:

Trina

Claudia

Ying

Anne

Lia

Donalda

Marlene

Now I know you ladies may have already recieved this Award....that's okay.... just consider it an Honor! I'd like to nominate everyone in my favs for this award.....You're blogs are all Awesome!!

I also recieved the Wiyld Women Award from Kelly....Thank you Kelly!! ...Be sure to check out Kelly's Amazing blog! Since I have recieved this Award many times...I will just refer you all to this post

Have a Great Day Everyone!! I will be back a little later with a card!!!

2 comments:

Lia said...

thank you ila for your award given to me it is so lovely that you send it to me

Anne said...

OMGosh Ila!!! I am honoured!!! Thank You SOOOOO Much!!! This means such a lot coming from you who's blog I regularly drool over!!! {{{HUG}}}