Friday, March 9, 2007

Spring Bella

It looks like spring is finally on its way here. The temps. have warmed up and the snow is melting. My husband and I went for a nice walk tonight on Pavement!! It was wonderful!
I have a new Bella Card. I enjoyed using some spring colors. The yellow cardstock is from Michaels, rose cardstock is from Joe Annes. The green paper (embossed with the Cuttlebug) is from Costco. I really don't know where the patterned paper is from. I used prismacolor pencils and oderless mineral spirits on the Bella image. Hi There is from SU. I used SU ribbon and flower punches to make the flowers. I've accented the hair and flowers with Stardust pens. I am anxiously waiting for my Spring Mini order from SU...it should be here early next week..Yay!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

oh my...this is gorgeous!

Trina said...

I love your card, it's just beautiful. You sure can do some magic with those prismacolor pencils!!

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

wow, that is amazinly beautiful!!! I love all the details you put in it! Awesome job!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ila, your site is wonderful! I absolutely adore your cards. I went through the site and I am in awe of the use of color you have! Every single card is stunning...and your prisma color and OMS is WOW!!! I wanna take lessons. Beautiful stuff...I will be back.

Jen said...

Beautiful!! Your coloring is wonderful and I love all the layers and textures!!!

*needs a Cuttlebug too now*

Rochelle W said...

Oh I want a bella so bad.

Anonymous said...

To cute! Great colors!
TFS!