Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Babies & Bunnies

Yay!!! Tomorrow I can order from the SU Spring Mini. I am going to order the Special Bundle and Doodle this. My husband said I can order the Paper cutter for myself for my coming Birthday (which isn't for a few months...gotta talk him into letting me have it as soon as it comes). Hmmn... maybe I should start thinking about Mother's Day too...lol.
Here is a baby card I recentlly made. I used the set A New Little Someone from SU.

The Pink Card stock is from Costco. The brown card stock and ink is SU Close to Cocoa. The scalloped layer is made with a Provo craft scissors. I water colored the bunny with H2o's and a paint brush. I spattered the card with a brown water color pencil and a old paintbrush. I just wet the brush and flicked it on the open lead over the card stock.

I'd like to Thank Everyone for their kind comments on my cards. It really makes my day!!

3 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

This is so sweet, love the bunny and the layout is great. I just love making baby girl cards! So much fun to cute-sy them up! :)

Vicki Chrisman said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, so I could find yours! YOU do beautiful work! I'll be checking back often. vicki

Carla said...

This is the sweetest little bunny!!