Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hugs and Kisses

Wow! I was begining to think I was not going to get these finished for Valentines Day...but I did (like yesterday at 4:00 p.m.)

I used Costco paper for the the base. I stamped the backgrounds with a SU Love Matters set. I used SU Close to Cocoa and White Craft Ink. Corrugated paper is SU Choc Chip. Netting is dry wall tape. Hearts are just cut out. Hugs and Kisses is a Michael's stamp, embossed with White. Doodles are SU white pen. Assorted ribbons were used for the top.

I'm pretty happy with them. Happier that everyone I gave them to liked them. But who wouldn't??? They had Hershey's Hugs and Maraschino Kisses in them...Mm mm.

4 comments:

Kendra Hernandez said...

these are adorable! you did a fantastic job! :)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful work!

Bety

Julie Mutch said...

These are too cute! Great job! :)

Rochelle W said...

Super cute!!!