Monday, February 12, 2007

Bella Valentine

My daughter and I ordered Bellas together over a month ago and we are already thinking we may need more. Not only are the Bellas the cutest gals.. they stamp beautifully. I really enjoyed making this card. I used SU Close to Cocoa Cardstock for the card base and front piece. Costco paper for the green. Textured DCWV paper for the pink. Cuttlebug Swirl embossing folder. Green ribbon is from Michaels. Silver string is from SU. I love you stamp is from Michaels. I colored the Bella with prismacolor pencils and used odourless mineral spirits to blend. I cut out little hearts, used stickles for sparkle and dimensional for pop. This Valentine is going to be for my Hubby. He's going to have to remember way, way back to relate me with that beautiful figure though..lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your Bella Card. Very nice work!!

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

Bellas are addicting hey!!! I love they way you did your Bella card!

Kendra Hernandez said...

GORGEOUS! I just love the bellas - can't wait to get my first one :) btw thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I will add you to my blogger list.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I think I may have to case this. Hope you don't mind?
TFS!
Kim