Thursday, February 22, 2007

Buds Birthday

A few days ago I went to the city with my husband for his eye appointment. I noticed a scrapbook store just a block away. You can guess where I went. Hubby told me to go to the car when I was done...lol..he had to come and get me..as usual I was still browsing. I had a great time looking at the Basic Grey paper. I just love that stuff..the look and the feel of it. It reminds me of when I was in my obsessive fabric phase...and yes...I may win the contest titled, "The one who dies with the most fabric Wins!' Interests change, I haven't bought fabric for a few years....But, before I'm through..lol..I may be eligible to enter a few more of these types of contests e.g. paper, stamps & ink!

I made this card for my Mothers Birthday. I used SU Bud Basics stamp set. I love the 2 step stamping, it looks good even when your not lining it up. The paper was from Costco. Cardstock, ink and ribbon was from SU. I used diamond glaze on MOM. Stitched on ribbon with a gold pen. I used my new SU punch for the corners.

Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is very nice...the color combo is great!

Julie Mutch said...

I just discovered your blog, I've enjoyed reading it and your cards are lovely. I especially love this one. The colours are wonderful together and I like the stamp set, a lot! I look forward to popping in often to see what new ideas you have. :)