Sunday, April 8, 2007

ATC Time!!

Happy Easter Everyone!! We had a very nice weekend with good company and food. The weather was a little cool..but it seems to be warming up today.
I have begun to try and make atc's. I think they are such neat little works of art. Collage type of art is very new to me as well but this was fun to make. I hope to make many more...

The background paper in this atc is from a blog candy win from Julie K in Tawaiin..(thanks Julie)

The atc base is from a deck of playing cards. The image is a free image I picked up on the net..reduced in size and printed. Black cardstock is Michaels. Assorted scraps and lace are from my large old stash of craft suplies. I accented with stardust pens and inked the edges with SU inkpads.

I gave this card to my daughter Trina........

6 comments:

Trina said...

Thanks for the awesome ATC!! It's just beautiful!! Hey, and the easter supper and visit was pretty good too!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this is so beautiful!!!


Bety :)

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh... I LOVE THIS!!! Darling just darling!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable...I really need to start making some ATC's...I am glad I came here for some inspiration.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

WOW your collage art is fantastic, your card looks like you’ve been making them for awhile.

Maria said...

You've been tagged. . .check out my blog site. . .www.cardinspired.blogspot.com