Friday, December 14, 2007

Roundin' up for Winter Fun!!

I have sure been enjoying seeing all the wonderful holiday posts. I try to sneak in a peek while I'm baking ect. Thank goodness I have a computer in my kitchen....or nothing would ever get cooked.....or is it the other way around?..lol.

The card I have today is made with High Hopes Cowboy Snowman......He's a sweetie isn't he? I got to play with my new Daisy D's paper as well....Yay! I also used the SC122 sketch...seems almost perfect for this fella doesn't it?

Stamps: High Hopes, Hot off the Press

Paper: whisper white, basic grey, daisy d's, kraft CS

Ink: versafine black, creamy caramel, close to cocoa, cranberry crisp, blue bayou, night of navy

Accessories: stitching, cord, brads, scribbles, glitter, stickles, embossing

Techniques: prismacolor pencils and h20's

Well I am off to do some baking and I hope to get a few more cards done in the near future.

Take Care Everyone!! and Thank you so much for looking and your Wonderful comments!!

11 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

He is so cute, your coloring is just awesome,

My Paper World said...

Your colour is fantastic! Great image!

Deborah said...

Yahooooooooo! This is a winner Ila! Happy baking! Does Buddy get a red bow for Christmas? My boy will be sporting one! I even decorated the front of his hand made (by DH) log cabin doggie house! I will get some pics soon to share! Deb

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very adorable card, Ila. As I was scanned down my list of blog subscriptions, the first thing I noticed was your image, and thought, "gee Ila has done a card with this image before and the colouring is as good as Ilas." So, I scrolled up to see whose blog it was and it was yours. See, I'm a loyal reader who simply knows your stuff!

Leni said...

very pretty card

Tina said...

the snowman is so cute! I love him!

Risa said...

This snowman is super cute! I love it!
malieta:)

Unknown said...

oooh, such a cute card! I love it!!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

that is so so cute Ila!!!! Oh my word the colors are just FAB!

beachgirlscrappin said...

I absolute;ly love this snow man. I just found your blog the other day while surfing on some other blogs that I am signed up for. I am so glad that I clicked on your blog site. Not only have I had the opportunity to look at some wonderful products, but have had the opportunity to see your beautiful work.. Simply amazing.

Amy said...

Oh Ila... your cowboy is AMAZING! It is similar colours to mine... I love the mustard coloured hat... that looks even better than brown! Wow your colours are amazing... It goes so well with the pattern paper... I have never seen snow so to colour the snowman's body I went back to see what Crissy said a while back when she did her little cowboy about snow being lots of colours but certainly not just white so I tried to do a mixture of caramel and blue... and you did too! I'm so sorry its so similar! Maybe its because I have read your watercolouring tutorial a dozen times in the last week and maybe I am channeling your greatness!! :)