Monday, December 3, 2007

"Will E. Melt" and Tagged

We are having a major snowstorm here tonight.....we should get up to 15 or more centimeters of snow by tomorrow. I'm not really lovin' this...cause I have to take puppy out to do his thing and lately he loves to take his time in the snow....but he sure is a Sweetie....lol....and loves to sleep under my table in my stamp room while I create.

I received a pkg recently from High Hopes containing the most Wonderful stamps. What a Fabulous day that was!! This snowman is one of the stamps I received...isn't he adorable?

I used the SC152 sketch to make this card. You can find High Hopes stamps right here High Hopes .

"Will E. Melt"

The snowman is colored with Prismacolor pencils (OMS) and Twinkling H20's to deepen the shading...but any regular cake water colors could be used to do this. Twinkling H20's are simply cake watercolors with mica in them for twinkle.

Stamps: High Hopes, Printworks.

Paper: whisper white, dcwv, basic grey, michaels.

Ink: versafine black, close to cocoa, creamy caramel, cranberry

Accessories: brads, cord, eyelets, snowflakes, glitter, stickles, scribbles for snow, ranger embossing pdr, oval punch, acrylic white paint for Spackle.

Tagged

I have been tagged by Monica at M.A.D. Stamper Be sure to check her blog...it is Fabulous!!

I have to come up with words starting with letters of my middle name... so here goes.

M - Mail...I love it ...especially if I am expecting a parcel

A - Activity...I like walking

U - Understanding...I try to be anyway

R - Resonable ...I try to be that too.

E - Eating...this is something I really love to do ...(too much)

E - Enjoy...I enjoy stamping and making cards.

N - Nice...I try to be nice too...and am told that sometimes I am...lol

I'm a little late with this and I know everyone is pretty busy so I'm going to tag anyone who sees this and has some time.

Have a Great Day Everyone!!....and Thank you so much for all your Fabulous comments!!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ila, what a wonderful card you made!! And your colouring is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable!! Your coloring always blows my mind just wonderful!! and your snowman has so much personality. I'm looking forward to your designs from High Hopes I know they are going to be out of this world!!
Dee

June Houck said...

Oh, this may be my favorite Ila card yet...of course I LOVE them ALL!

Alhambra Club said...

Your card is fantastic, love this cute snowman and your coloring, as always, is awesome.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh my word is that not THE CUTEST???

My Paper World said...

Your colouring is fantastic! LOVE this soooooo much!

Donna Baker said...

I think it's YOU/your coloring that have worked the MAGIC to bring this snowman alive! LOVE it, LOVE it & would LOVE to have it! *wink*

Risa said...

Ila....your snowman is so cute!!!!!You rock with your coloring skills girl!
I love to read tags also, very interesting fact Ila.
malieta:)

Tina said...

This card is soooooooooo cute!Wonderful colors!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, another gorgeous creation. Very interesting layout. I like how you have that thin vertical strip on the left, and how you wound ribbon around it. Your colouring is amazing, as always. How interesting that you encorporated Twinkling H2O's. I'm going to experiment with this technique. It must be a good one because your cards are alway so gorgeous.

Debbie G said...

OOOOOH I love this card!! Everything about it is just adorable!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

That is a gorgeous stamp, but you have done a FABULOUS job with this card...it's just delightful!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Ila he is adorable and of course your coloring is fantastic.

NormaJ said...

Ila I have to say that I am blown away by your beautiful designs, colouring and subject matter, each
and every time.
And guess what, I never read anyone else's comments until I fill in my own. Well it looks like there is a common thread here.
We love your work!

Maria said...

Ila you snowman is fabulous! I love the colors and how so deep the colors are! As always, superb workmanship!

Thank you for participating in my blog candy challenge! Good luck!

Maria

Kristine said...

WOWZERS!! I just LOVE this snowman!! :) You are so talented and your coloring is amazing!! Great card.

Julie Mutch said...

Ila, what a great card, I just love this snowman from High Hopes. He's so cute! :)

You've made my day with this super cute card...I'm really starting to get in the Holiday Spirit now! lol :)

Hugs,
Julie

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Oh, Ila, as always, your coloring is just so awesome! This is such an adorable card!

Deborah said...

You are "Artfully Ila" to be sure!
You are my coloring artist inspiration! Love this darling card! I better get into these stamps too! LOL! Deb

Dawn Wheeler said...

This card is sooooo cute love how you have coloured the snowman ,brilliantt job ,Dawnx

Risa said...

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments Ila. I thought you might have posted a card today but "no such luck". I can't wait to see your next creation Ila, I know you are working on something wonderful!
malieta:)

Paula said...

Beautiful Christmas cards.
All of them are so different to most peoples (mine included!).
Your colours are amazing.