Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Chewbacca"

I am a little late with posting....lately I have had 2 puppies in my house. My own little, "Buddy", and I've been puppy sitting my 27 yr old son's new little Shihtzu...."Chewbacca", (this name is from Starwars I believe) and.. Yes...that name is pronounced exactly as it sounds. I've had a hard time with this name....my son repeatedly tells me I say it wrong...I have a tendency to call his puppy, "Chewbocca"(bad..not right..sonny does not like that)....so I sometimes call puppy, "Chewytobacca" (trying to get that bacca right)...and "Chewy Louie". As long as it has, "Chew" in it somewhere...this little fella comes running..lol.....full of what I call, "nip and licks". He's a Sweetie!!
Thanks for looking!!

7 comments:

Donna Baker said...

lol - we have fun names for our fur babies too.
Elsie is Elsie-bo-belsie (like the name game) Shelby is Shelby Welby (like Marcus Welby) and Chica is Chica Moshifica (rhyming) mosh fica (sp) is more for me in Portuguese; she's our chubby cat. love the page & your pig card is adorable!

Deborah said...

Chewie is adorable! Love the card you made with him! Deb

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

OMG he's adorable!!

Trina said...

Wow, what an awesome picture!!! He looks soooo sweet! I can't wait to meet him!

Maria said...

Gosh Chewie is so darn cute! He is absolutely adorable! I love your layout out. . .the red color is so pretty!

Maria

Risa said...

This layout is the cutest...I love it and Chewbacca is adorable!
malieta:)

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Oh Chewie is so cute and your page it wonderful.