Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Chewbacca"

I am a little late with posting....lately I have had 2 puppies in my house. My own little, "Buddy", and I've been puppy sitting my 27 yr old son's new little Shihtzu...."Chewbacca", (this name is from Starwars I believe) and.. Yes...that name is pronounced exactly as it sounds. I've had a hard time with this name....my son repeatedly tells me I say it wrong...I have a tendency to call his puppy, "Chewbocca"(bad..not right..sonny does not like that)....so I sometimes call puppy, "Chewytobacca" (trying to get that bacca right)...and "Chewy Louie". As long as it has, "Chew" in it somewhere...this little fella comes running..lol.....full of what I call, "nip and licks". He's a Sweetie!!
Thanks for looking!!

7 comments:

Donna said...

lol - we have fun names for our fur babies too.
Elsie is Elsie-bo-belsie (like the name game) Shelby is Shelby Welby (like Marcus Welby) and Chica is Chica Moshifica (rhyming) mosh fica (sp) is more for me in Portuguese; she's our chubby cat. love the page & your pig card is adorable!

Deborah said...

Chewie is adorable! Love the card you made with him! Deb

Beth Norman said...

OMG he's adorable!!

Trina said...

Wow, what an awesome picture!!! He looks soooo sweet! I can't wait to meet him!

Maria said...

Gosh Chewie is so darn cute! He is absolutely adorable! I love your layout out. . .the red color is so pretty!

Maria

malieta said...

This layout is the cutest...I love it and Chewbacca is adorable!
malieta:)

Jovita said...

Oh Chewie is so cute and your page it wonderful.