Friday, January 11, 2008

Friends and Flowers!!

Even though winter is far from being over...I have a Spring card today. I've owned this SU set for a long time and have hardly used it. It is such a pretty set....I'll have to use it more often. I used Prismacolor pencils and H20's to accent. The bee is cutout and is popped up. The scallops are made with the coluzzle.

Stamps: Friends are like Flowers

Paper: whisper white, basic grey, dcwv

Ink: classic black, close to cocoa

Accessories: flowers, brad, white jell pen for dots on flower, ribbon, flower punch, coluzzle, bling, stitching.

Thanks for looking everyone!! and your Wonderful comments!! Have a Great Weekend!!

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful

huntla1 said...

Beautiful again! I'll try not to leave a book since I left my life story on the last post! I have been looking hard at your posts today to try to determine what it is about them that I like so much. Your composition is amazing. The way you used the coluzzle to make scallops on this one and the way your corner adds go under the wave. It is all the little unexpected details that are a tad out of the box. I am learning so much from you. Then there is your palettes of very saturated color done with all different paper piecing. I love, did I say love, I meant LOVE your work!

Deborah said...

I am into flowers right now too! Wonderful card Ila! Take care, Deb

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Ila!! :) Love that stamp!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card!! I really like the paper and the way you used it.
Dee