Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just a Quick Post

To tell you all that you can view all the entries here as they come in. I set up a blog called Artfully Ila Challenge Entries All of the Cards are Totally Awesome!!

I also want to let you know that you may enter as many cards using this sketch as you wish.

Remember even if you don't have a blog you can enter by emailing me your card....(my email is on right hand corner of my blog)...Ya' all still have till Monday April 21th

I'll be back later with a new card!!

Thank you Everyone for playing!!!! You are all Terrific!!!

***Just a note added here to mention that I will be picking the winner Randomly ....as stated in the Blog Candy Post.....(I highlighted it there now too)....The way the entries are up on the challenge entries blog is the way they will be numbered from top to bottom....after all the entries are in I will just use the random generator to find the winner ...and count down from the top. These cards are all So Beautiful.....and I knew they would be....I could never pick one...each one is So Special and I have so enjoyed going to your blogs to see and comment on the entries....I can't thank you all enough for playing and using my sketch***

6 comments:

Inge Groot said...

Wooooow Ila, you've got so many gorgeous entries for this contest it's going to be though to choose a winner. Good luck;-)

Thanks for sharing all the entries!

xx, Inge.

Jolanda said...

I saw the other blog and saw soooooooo much gorgious cards....
You're sure gonna have a though time to pick a winner!

And if I've got some time left today I'm sure gonna try to make another card, its a beautiful sketch!

Jolanda said...

P.S. So funny...when I click my card I'm off to Annchen blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ila ~ These cards are SO VERY impressive!!! TFS...I hope I will get time to make a card and send it to you...gonna give it a go!

Anonymous said...

All the entries are gorgeous !!
I've just sent you mine by email . I hope you have it :-)
xxx
LaurenceB

dpkennedy said...

Wow these are great! I really wanted to do it...really, really, I did! But, well, darn it, I just got busy. I'd love to say I was gonna rush right home and make one and get it in under the deadline...but somehow that doesn't seem like it will really happen ;-)
Good luck to everyone who entered...great cards and a great prize!!