Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tagged and Award!

I was Tagged by Marte ...check out her Fabulous!! blog here

Here are the Rules..

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) Ten years ago:

I lived in a different house three blocks down the street. I was self employed (craft business). I had 3 out of 5 kids living at home.

2) 5 things in today's ”to do”-list-

Stamp and color images..........a bit of gardening......Take Buddy out for a walk......Make supper....phone my mother and daughter.

3) Snacks I enjoy:

chocolate, ice cream, popcorn...anything with marshmallow.

4) Things I would do if I was a millionaire:

Sponsor another foster child. Help all my kids out. Buy and RV and a new car. Buy some more stamping supplies....lol...of course!!

5) Places I have lived: Only in Melville, SK.

I've seen this around for awhile (I am a little late with this) so I am not going to tag anyone.....If anyone would like to play let me know so I can see your answers.

I also recieved a Wonderful Award from Jacqueline at Creeja Kaarten. Thank you so much Jacqueline I am so honered to recieve this award from you!!! Be sure to check out her Fabulous Blog....her creations are Beautiful!!

I recieved this award a little while ago so I am going to link you all to this post...

Tagged

Bye for now....Be back soon!!

1 comment:

Alex said...

It was fun to read your answers Ila - and congrats on the award, you do ROCK!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex