Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged!!

I have been tagged recently and a little ways back.

I recieved this award from Sandra ....thanks Sandra for this wonderful award! Sandra's blog is called San's Scrap Corner and her creations are Beautiful!!

I am nominating

Nikki - Bunny-Zoes Blog Her creations are Super Gorgeous!!

Sophie - Moonlight Inker Not only are her creations totally Inspiring and Beautiful...she shares her talents with really wonderful tutorials!

----------------------------------------------------

This next Tag is from Trina (my daughter) ..Yay!! she thinks I Rock!! Thank you Trina. Be sure to check Trina's Fabulous blog...Trina's Timeless Treasures for some Gorgeous and Inspiring creations.

Now I am suppose to name 3 other blogs that I think Rock.....this is really hard cause I have a ton.....but I will name a few.

Sandra - Sandra's Scrap Corner

Katharina - Katherina's Creative Place

Tina - Yummy Scrummy Create (Ready Steady Go....)

Check out these ladies blogs.....They are all Super Fabulous!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

This tag is from Sophia at Moonlight Inker. Thank you Sophie....I'm so honered to recieve this award from you!!

Now I am to pick 5 others......Again I have so many....but I will choose....

Bernie - Crafty B

Flossie - Flossie Goes Hi Tech

Marja - Scrapbook Freubelen

Beth - Sunflower and Dragonflies

Deb - STAMPIN' ON THE MOUNTAIN

Please don't stress over all the tagging. If you've been tagged already or don't have time...just consider these tags an honour!! Thanks everyone!!!

6 comments:

craftyb said...

Whaaaat? Moi? Gee's Ila...thank goodness i scrolled down! How kind of you to mention me...from such a talented ROCK chick...i am truly honoured!! Thank you SO much! bx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Hi Ila, Thank you so much for the award. It is such honour receiving this from you. You certainly Rock! Big Hugs, Nikki x

p.s. great to see your photo too.

sandra_w said...

Oooo Ila, thank you so much!

Beth Norman said...

Thank you so much, Ila. You're such a sweetie.

Katharina said...

Thank you so much for the award Ila and your kind words. It is an honour to recieve an award from such a talented artist as you!
Wishing you and your family a wonderful weekend!

Tina said...

OH my god Ila you blew me away thank you so much........ i still can't believe this my first award........... ohhhhhhh i'm going to pass it on now...... Crafty Hugs Tina xx