Saturday, January 31, 2009

Awards!!

I recieved these lovely Awards from Monika Thank you so much Monika ....click on her name to visit her Fabulous blog!!
Thank you so much Hanna and Gvendalen for this lovely Award!..Click on their names to see their Fabulous blogs!!

I recieved this Fabulous Award from Moni. Thank You So Much Moni!! Be sure to check out Monis' blog Nixe07 ....be prepared to stay awhile ....her creations are Gorgeous!!

I would like to pass these Awards to everyone in my blog roll and followers!! Thank you all for Visiting and your Lovely comments!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Another will deserved award Congratulations!!! I am now a blog follower,thanks for your help Ila.

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

On my blog i've a award for you.
Big ugs from a cold Holland,Agnesxx

Shirley said...

Congrats on these too! You have spent some time on all of these, lady!

Lia said...

hi ila,
your cards are qonderful again I love the papers and the stamp you used
hugs Lia