Wednesday, May 20, 2009

RAK Request!!..For a Lovely Lady!!

A Sister blogger is very ill...... Many of us all know Deb - "Stampin' on the Mountain"... She has shared her Gorgeous creations and graced many of our blogs with her lovely cheerful comments. I Sadly understand from Nancy ..."Nancy's Creative Mess" that Deb is now Terminally ill.

How Wonderful it would be to shower this Lovely lady with cards to brighten her day! I have already mailed her this card in hopes to make her smile.

If you are able and would like to join in please feel free to email me ...Here or Nancy Here for Deb's mailing address.

Thank you So Much Everyone!!...Have a Great Day!!

8 comments:

Marcea said...

I am so sorry to read about this sad news. What a wonderful idea to send cards to brighten her day .... will email you in a moment sweetie for the details
Thankyou for helping to spread some love
-x-

Cheryl said...

Such sad news,I have already emailed you for the details,I hope the cards do brighten her day somewhat.
Hugs xx

Kim. said...

How sad, if we can make this lady have her last few smiles it has got to be well worth it. I have emailed you for her address.
Kim xXx

Diane said...

You are so right,Deb is a wonderful lady and I've sent her a card also! Nice of you to post this Ila!!! Btw,the card you sent her is bee autiful!!!

Alhambra Club said...

Thanks for spreading the word, my card is already in the mail, she is such a wonderful person, how nice it will be to bring a smile to her day.

Alex said...

My heart aches for Deb, I talk to her via email when she can - she is a sweetheart and I am sooo sad! I have already sent a card, and will be sending another - this is a wonderful thing you are doing Ila!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deb said...

oh my goodness, that is terrible news, I will certainly make a card, I am so sorry to hear that!
Debx

Tanya S said...

I'm so sorry!Of course I will! I hope this makes her happy..