Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What's New!

Just dropping in to tell you about the new things I've added to my blog. On the right you can subscribe to feed blitz ...they send a nice little email letting you know when I have something new to Artfully Ila's.

I have also added some links of my favourite places for you to check out. Be sure to check Trina's Timeless Treasures. Not only is she a wonderful stamper, crafter and painter....She is also my Oldest Daughter!! yup....(my little Sugar Plum) as I use to call her when she was young....Lol..I am sure I will be hearing about this. Did I also mention she has a Great sense of humour?? ..Seriously she really does and is a Fantastic person and Friend.

I am going to go and play now till I have to make supper. Have to finish a few valentines.

Happy Valentines Day!!

1 comment:

Trina said...

Your little sugar plum?? Why did you have to write that?? I love you too Mom!! Now, I am off to write something embarrassing about you on my blog....lol...