Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nice Matters

I have been nominated for the Nice Matters award by these very Kind and talented ladies...Laura, Malieta and Beth. Thank you .....I am very happy to have been given this award and so lucky to know so many wonderful (NICE) bloggers.

The Nice Matters Award is a friendship award. This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. I understand that I have to pass it on to 5 other nice bloggers.......I know so many nice bloggers I could make a very long list...but here are 5........ Leni and Rein are a very talented team (mother and daughter) so I am counting them as one.

Not only are these people nice .....they have wonderful, inspiring blogs...be sure to check them out.

Have a Great Day everyone!!!

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Wow! Thank you so much, Ila! You made my month! You would definitely be one of my top 5 too.
Thank you, thank you, thank you :) Sending you a big hug!

~Carla~ said...

Awww.. thank-you very much, Ila!! :) The feeling is mututal! I'll update my blog later on with my new award and nominate my top 5!

Rika said...

Ooh, Thank you Ila!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ila! You are so sweet!