Saturday, August 18, 2007

Who Wants to be a Butterfly Anyway?

Well, it sure looks like summer is speeding by. The temps have been cool here for the last week....and the air gives a feeling of fall on my nightly walks. I'm not really complaining ....I don't mind fall ...it is such a beautiful season. I also enjoy going to the craft shows that begin in the early fall.

Today we are painting our bathroom and bedroom .....but hubby got sidetracked and is making holes in the bathroom wall. He decided to build in our medicine cabinet... I can hear the saws right now......(it is a little scary). Even though he is a very handy fella....things don't always go according to his plan....and then he is not too happy....I think most wived know what that is like...lol. So anyway...I now have to wait till the hole is finished to start painting...seems like a good time to post.....

Here is an ATC I made a few months ago for one of my daughters....

I mainly used scraps on this card...so am not going to include a supply list...but if anyone has questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking and for all your Wonderful comments..it really makes my day!!!

Have a Great Weekend!!!

12 comments:

June Houck said...

That is a beautiful ATC! I wish I could make my scraps dcome together like that :) You are so very talented!

Alhambra Club said...

This is beautiful, love the bling

Risa said...

This is beautiful Ila! I love the vintage look.

marja said...

so beautiful ila and so sweet!!!!
I love it!

mum-on-the-run said...

That's so beautiful!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

How precious. I love how the little girl peaks out of that window.

~Carla~ said...

Beautiful ATC! I love the wings! Adorable!

Vicki Chrisman said...

BEAUTIFUL card!

Corie said...

This is so gorgeous. Love all your cards -- so many layers -- just beautiful

Karen said...

Another great ATC! I just love making these!

Crafty in Calgary said...

How pretty! Nice work, Ila!

Maria said...

Oh, what a lovely ATC! Very artsy-fartsy!

I know what you mean about husband's with the "do it yourself projects". He's never satisfied with them but the point is they "try'.

Hope you have a great day!!

Maria