4 Jobs I’ve had:
Waitress's, child care, Ila's Crafts, Fuller brush sales.
4 movie’s I’ve seen:
The Notebook, Cinderella Man, A Beautiful Mind, Sound of Music
4 place’s I’ve been:
British Columbia, The Black Hills (north and south Dakotas), Manitoba, Alberta
4 place’s I’ve lived:
4 tv program’s I watch:
House, Medium, Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds
I probably listen the most to Town and Country, The Fox, and 620 Regina.
4 favorite foods:
Chinese, Steak, Swiss Chalet, Ice Cream
4 place’s I’d rather be:
I'm happy! ...right here at Home!
And now to tag 4 more ........just for fun, if you have time and haven't been tagged.
My next Tag is Blog Favorites.
Now I am to pick 10 more blogs...this is very hard ...I consider everyone on my blog roll a favorite... but...I will pick random names off my fav places....and.... I will include some new ones I have seen recently....(no obligation to play gals..only if you have time)
One more tag......This one is from June ......be sure to check out her blog to see her fun answers and Fabulous creations!!
Here are the rules:
1. link to the person who tagged you... thank you, June! Simply Elegant Paper Crafts
2. post the rules on your blog.
3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.
So here are the 6 things you may not know about me...(this is very hard cause I'm really quite boring!)
1. I am a tea collector....I must have 20 different types
2. I cut my hubby's hair...I use to cut our children's hair too.
3. I have the biggest cup in the house. (my hubby tells me this) ...since I have to reduce my coffee ....I'm making darn sure I get a good sized cup of it.
4. I like to walk near the center of the road...why? ...because I hate the angle at the side..near the curb. I swear my knees can tell. (So if you hear of a 52 yr old lady and her dog getting hit by a car.......).
5. I love flannelette pyjama pants and flannelette sheets in the winter.....I wonder if it has something to do with when I was a kid....my Mom was a big fan of flannelet sheets and pj's
6. I like playing with my dog.....we fight over nylabones...sometimes I think he's human...and I know when I have the bone...sometimes he thinks I'm a dog.....lol.
I am going to skip #4 and #5.....and if anyone would like to play..wonderful...leave me a comment so I can come see your answers.
I will be back with a card soon and a High Hopes Sneak Peek of the Fabulous new stamps coming out March 15...Meanwhile....be sure to check out Katharina's Creative Place and Kraftin' Kimmies Korner for Sneak Peaks of High Hopes New Release.
Have a Great Evening!!